Whether you’re a new or an experienced cyclist, here are 8 road cycling mistakes that you should avoid.
Subscribe to GCN: http://gcn.eu/SubscribeToGCN
Get exclusive GCN gear in the GCN shop! http://gcn.eu/2gPXhWN
Is there something you’d add to our list? Tell us down in the comments!
Here are the 8 things that we really think that you shouldn’t do while cycling…
1. Don’t wear underpants underneath your cycling shorts
2. Don’t jump red lights
3. Don’t eat too much before a ride
5. Never stand when you can sit
6. Look down on other cyclists
7. Take your hands off the bars when it’s a *bit* windy
8. Don’t celebrate too early