GCN take a look around the teams at the Tour de France 🇫🇷 to see what custom bike tech GCN can find 🔎
There’s some hidden gems!
Subscribe to GCN: http://gcn.eu/SubscribeToGCN
Get exclusive GCN gear in the GCN shop! http://gcn.eu/hi
GCN were lucky enough to find some amazing bits of customised bike tech for you lucky lot.
Tech we managed to get a look at includes
– Marcel Kittel’s customised green jersey bike
– Amael Moninard’s BMC including a quick release seatclamp…
– Mavic’s neutral service bikes featuring a dropper seatpost!
– Sergio Henao’s Pinarello F10 with custom colours and details of national championship victory!
– Marcel Kittel’s Specialized Venge Vias Disc
– Andre Greipel’s Ridley Noah SL featuring a gorilla edition paintwork
– Fabio Aru’s Argon18 Gallium Pro with an incredible red paintwork
– Zipp 454 NSW wheels in tubular version!